Your basic aren't-the-kids-cute-and-look-what-they're-up-to-now kind of blog...
posted by Lisa at 2:55 AM
First off Lisa you cut your hair and you look BEAUTIFUL. I love your photos. They came out so pure. I also love the picture of Soule (sp?) I can see her clever nature, reminded me of Adrienne. Thanks for letting me see the picts.Ruth & Adrienne Boudreaux
Oh these pics are absolutely beautiful! I love the bubbles. They always seem to bring magic to a picture!And your hair looks gorgeous cut short. I'm always so scared to cut my hair.. it's such a risk. Very nice. Very very nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
First off Lisa you cut your hair and you look BEAUTIFUL. I love your photos. They came out so pure. I also love the picture of Soule (sp?) I can see her clever nature, reminded me of Adrienne.
Thanks for letting me see the picts.
Ruth & Adrienne Boudreaux
Oh these pics are absolutely beautiful! I love the bubbles. They always seem to bring magic to a picture!
And your hair looks gorgeous cut short. I'm always so scared to cut my hair.. it's such a risk.
Very nice. Very very nice.
Post a Comment
<< Home